We have a schedule! :-)
Here you go: http://conferences.yapceurope.org/2005/schedule
Now, before you think of complaining:
IT WASN'T EASY TO COME UP WITH THIS THING, YOU KNOW? :-)
Now that that's out of the way, here are a few notes:
- First of all, thanks to our speakers :-)
- Secondly, thanks to Alberto, who did most of the job of organizing talks and sessions
- Several talks are grouped in sessions dedicated to certain subjects ("Parrot and Perl6", "GUIs", "Perl Culture", etc)
- There might be some small changes to the schedule (hopefully not too many)
- When there's 20-minute talks in more than one room, we've tried to put five minutes or so between each two talks, to give people the time to change rooms (and speakers to prepare themselves)
- There's a 40-minute slot on Friday marked as "reserved". That's because it is reserved! Trust us on this one, OK? :-)
- Some talks are not marked as confirmed yet, because some issues are out of the control of either us or our speakers. We hope everything goes to plan and that all speakers can come.
- There's a talk on the "Parrot and Perl6" slot titled "Kick in the Monads", by Marty Pauley. I know what you're thinking, but I already spoke to Marty on this one and he's not going to kick anyone in their monads afterall.
- You might notice a couple of speakers with one confirmed talk and an unconfirmed one; that's because the speaker confirmed the first one and only later his second one got accepted and he hasn't confirmed it yet (people have lives and jobs, you know?); in those cases, I think it's safe to assume the speaker will also give his second talk...
- Discussions of the type "Why hasn't talk X made it to the schedule while talk Y is there" are STRONGLY DISCOURAGED (and, if you decide to go on with those, please do them off the list, just with the organizers; but again, they are strongly discouraged; organizing such a schedule is not an easy task and there's more to it than meets the eye; plus, we have fishnets for the complainers)
- There might be something more I'm forgetting at the moment...
So there you go, there it is :-)
I sure hope you enjoy it :-)
If there's anything else you need, the organizers can be reached at